Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baltimore NACE UNCORKED - March 16, 2009










This year I got the opportunity to not only be participate in the Baltimore Uncorked Fundraising event as a planning member but also as a designer. The theme for the 2009 Baltimore Uncorked was “A Night at the Movies”. I, along with about 30 other designers, created tablescapes that represented a variety of movies.

Held on March 16, 2009, I designed a table representing The Color Purple and 101 Dalmatians. I am a great time creating the designs and appreciate all those that helped this all come together.

Interested in attending on the next Baltimore Uncorked please check out http://baltimoreuncorked.com/about.php to see the date for the next event.

1 comment:

Pearls Of Wisdom, LLC said...

Oh-la-la!

You know that I'm {LUV}-ing the black + white themed table...dalmations and all!
And the purple...well, that's just down-right regal :-)