Brides tend to go for roses, calla lilies, and orchids when deciding on the flowers for their weddings. All of these flowers are beautiful and are wonderful in bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres. But when brides are looking to cut their floral budgets instead of choosing another flower they go for smaller bouquets and centerpieces that can sometimes give the appearance of barely there flowers. If a lower cost flower had been chosen, such as the carnation, the wedding and reception could have been filled with beautiful arrangements.
Trying to convince a bride to go with carnations can be hard but when you weigh the benefits it makes it easier.
* Carnations come in a variety of colors
* Carnations are very hearty and hold up well in all types of weather
* Carnations are popular because they can be given to express all types of emotions – especially love
* Carnation blooms last a long time
* Carnations look nice singly or in a bunch
* Carnations colors can be mix and matched
* Carnations are inexpensive
Please check out these websites for great carnation centerpieces and bouquets
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
3 years ago